Alles zur Software WinSPS-S7 bzw. WinPLC7

Moderatoren: Matthias, Weiss_MHJ

Antworten
northstar
SPSTreff-User

Connection

Beitrag von northstar »

Hello
I m just trying(for testing visu micro) to do Füllstandsregelung.VIS sample project with visu micro demo and tia portal
but on sample video(tells how to do Füllstandsregelung) which i found on youtube even ip 192.168.1.198 both on tia and visu
tia is not connecting visu i mean tia says connection partner not respondind and 192.168.1.198 failed
how to solve this problem ? i assume that with visu micro in this example i do not need real s7 1200 hardware or i need?
note:when i click run on visu micro it says ''fehler beim verbindungsaufbau über TCP/IP''(error connecting via tcp/ip) also how to solve this problem
thank you in advance

Matthias
SPSTreff-Profi User
Beitrag von Matthias »

Hello,

i think you do not notice, that you need a real S7-1200 PLC to simulate.

In this case the real S7-1200 PLC has the IP address 192.168.1.198. So the TIA Portal and SPS-VISU uses this IP address to access the PLC.

You use the TIA Portal to write the PLC program, load it into the PLC and watch the OB1.
You use SPS-VISU to build a virtual machine with sensors and actors. SPS-VISU write the signals of the virtual sensors into the PLC and read the outputs.
Now the PLC "see" the signals of the virtual machine and the PLC program can be testet perfectly.

You don't have to change the value of the inputs manually.

northstar
SPSTreff-User

Beitrag von northstar »

hello
thank you for information
i asked because i just assumed visu micro like another simulation software(it was testing before load the real plc hardware) which is also from germany

Matthias
SPSTreff-Profi User
Beitrag von Matthias »

Hello,

yes i understand.

The SPS-VISU version for S7-300, S-400 do not need a real PLC to simulate the S7-program, since there is a S7-Software-PLC on board.

northstar
SPSTreff-User

Beitrag von northstar »

hello
so is it going to be supported for micro like sps visu for 300 400 in future i mean do you think this situation on next versions?
thank you
by the way also do you think to release english language option for it for future?

Matthias
SPSTreff-Profi User
Beitrag von Matthias »

Hello,

a Software-PLC for LOGO! or S7-1200: At the moment we don't plan this.

A english version of SPS-VISU is planned, but i can't specify the release date at this time.

Antworten